savory cheesy pizza muffins:) yum!!!
i do eat free from corn stuffs like corn syrup or others but i do eat real corn because they’re really crunchy sweets for me:) oh, but i do add a dairy free vegan cheese powder which has rice flour instead of corn starch:P
- Place the TVP and hot water in a bowl and sit until tender.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together gluten free pancake mix, baking powder, salt and pepper, three colors bell peppers, corn kernels, soaked TVP, fromage frais, egg whites inside that bowl.
- Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup to the top (one heaping tablespoon each), and press down gently to compact.
- Bake for 24 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan. Serve warm and enjoy!!!
i also add half an apple which’s diced to make 12 muffins in total.