ruth’s sin cake
today i woke at 12;00nn and saw brother left, but then i thought it was just 8:00am so i ate two apples and played a while for facebook and slept again.
when i woke again that was already 4:00pm which shocked me a lot and maybe i ate too much almonds last night( over two large jars!!!), i start working immediately but i still made myself 5:15pm (wow what i did how come i need so much time???) to leave the house.
father phoned me asking if we should go bowling, but i really wanna go to ruthchrissteakhouse so i answered him “no”, sorry dad~!:(
i went home and the cake never melt nor damage in shape, which surprise me a lot, and i immediately refrigerate it and search about this chocolatesincake on web.
it has 729kcal per slice and 310kcal from fat which’s so really a whooping number, while i also found a recipe for it:
- 16 servings of Butter, salted (1 tbsp)
- 1.5 servings of Sugars, granulated (1 cup)
- 4 servings of Egg
- 1 serving of Candies, semisweet chocolate, made with butter (1 cup chips (6 oz package))
- 12 servings of Chocolate Syrup
- 1.5 servings of Applesauce, canned, unsweetened, without added ascorbic acid (1 cup)
- 1 serving of Vanilla extract (1 tsp)
- 1 serving of Almond Extract, 1 tsp
- 0.5 servings of BAKING SODA
- 0.5 servings of Salt, table (1 tbsp)
- 2.5 servings of Wheat flour, white, all-purpose, unenriched (1 cup)
- 1 serving of Nuts, walnuts, english (1 cup, chopped)
“Preheat oven to 325F. Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs 1 at a time. Beat until light and fluffy. Melt the chocolate chips with the syrup in a double boiler. Add to the egg mixture. Add remaining ingredients, and blend well.
Pour batter into a well greased 10-inch bundt pan or a 10-inch round pan. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool well before turning out of pan.
love it and stay tune for the following review about this delicious sincake~!!!!:)